Wednesday, May 9, 2012

"All right, Mr. DeMille, I'm ready for my close-up."

5 smartpoints if you know which movie that quote is from, without Google-ing or Bing-ing.  Does anybody actually Bing, though?

Collect 8,763 smartpoints and I might just give you a Schrute-buck.


Win me! Or don't.

So I've figured out my favorite type of photograph for babies/toddlers.  The close-up.  Babies may not have disposable income (who am I kidding? neither do I) or the ability to wipe their own butts, but they almost always have perfect complexions.  I've done 4 photo-shoots with friends' kids so far, and my favorite pics are always the super-zoomed-in-close-ups.  Check it out.






Just Photoshop out a few snot bubbles, and it's always a perfect picture!

See ya. Wouldn't wanna be ya.

BK

1 comment:

  1. These are beautiful pics Brent! Can't wait to see what you do with Fisher as your subject.

    ReplyDelete